Technology & Media | Marco Fine Arts, A Fine Art Printing Company
Marco Fine Arts, a leader in Fine Art and Photographic Art reproduction consistantly seeks to find the newest and best in both technology and substrate options.
Official Epson Beta Tester
Epson has been known to change the way people print, while transforming the industry along the way. We are proud to be considered an Epson approved beta testing facility.
Epson Stylus® Pro GS6000
A New-Generation of solvent-based printing technology. Designed to exceed all print quality expectations for solvent printing, and is also the fastes 64"-wide roll-to-roll printer in its class.
Key Features - to name a few
- Epson UltraChrome GS™ Ink Technology – 8-color solvent-based ink system
- Professional roll media handling up to 64-inch wide
- Individually controlled pre, platen, and post heaters for optimum media support
- Epson High-performance Dual-array MicroPiezo® AMC™ print Head
- Hot-swappable High-Capacity ink system for increased productivity
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi and variable-sized droplet technology as small as 3.7 picoliters, for extreme print quality
- Extremely wide color gamut using CMYK+Lc+Lm+Orange+Green
- Professional outdoor permanence ratings
- Superior scratch resistance from improved solvent chemistry
Epson Professional Media
We use only the best quality material for any project. Our media options are many, here is a general list of commonly requested substrate options.
- Photographic Papers
- Premium Glossy Photo Paper (250)
- Premium Semigloss Photo Paper (250)
- Premium Luster Photo Paper (260)
- Premium Semimatte Photo Paper (260)
- Exhibition Fiber Paper
- Matte/Canvas Papers
- Singleweight Matte Paper
- Doubleweight Matte Paper
- Enhanced Matte Paper
- Premium Canvas Matte
- Premium Canvas Satin
- Cotton Fine Art Papers
- Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Hot Press Natural
- Hot Press Bright
- Cold Press Natural
- Cold Press Bright
We have additional specialty substrates including Wood, Cloth, Metal and more.
Our Acrylic product offers you one of the most dynamic presentations of your imagery.
Giclée prints are face mounted to a clear acrylic substrate. All prints receive polished edges and can be floated on a recessed mounting bracket or finished with aluminum stand-offs.
Giclée prints are printed directly to the aluminium substrate, and laminated to protect the image. Various mounting and display
options are available, including Cintra and MDF boards, stand-offs and traditional frames.
Giclée prints are printed directly to the bamboo veneer substrate.
Bamboo is a completely recyclable substrate. Used in combination with our archival water-based inks,
we can produce a 100% green fine art product.
For information or to request a sample contact us today.